Quality Industrial Steel Structures in South Africa
If you need to erect an industrial steel structure and are looking for a reliable company to complete the project, Pretorius Structures can assist. Pretorius Structures will design, fabricate and erect an industrial steel structure that meets all your expectations in terms of quality, functionality and aesthetics.
Pretorius Structures specialise in steel structures for industrial environments, such as workshops, warehouses and factories. With years of experience and a reliable team, we are able to assist with various steel structure needs. Contact Pretorius Structures today to speak to a professional consultant about your steel structure project, and to get an industrial steel structure that will meet all your needs.
Trust the team from Pretorius Structures for the best industrial steel structures
Here's why you should trust Pretorius Structures to construct your industrial steel structures:
- Experienced and reliable team: The team from Pretorius Structures comprise of experienced and qualified individuals, with a wealth of combined knowledge and experience in the design, fabrication and construction of steel structures. You can expect a reliable and professional team for the job.
- Customised solution: We will customise a solution to fit your industrial steel structure needs. Our experienced team of draughtsmen will tailor a solution that meets all your needs in terms of functionality, accessibility and features, to ensure that you get an industrial steel structure that meets your business needs. Read more about our steel structure construction services and what we can offer you.
- Cost-effective service: Pretorius Structures aim to make steel structures cost-effective for our clients, by offering competitive industry prices. Get a quote today for the construction of your industrial steel structure.
- Comprehensive service: We provide a comprehensive service for our clients in need of steel structures. The team from Pretorius Structures will manage every aspect from the design phase, right through to the completion of the project.
- Quality steel structures: Pretorius Structures will erect a steel structure that is strong and durable, providing you with the best steel structure for your industrial needs.
Get in touch with a consultant at Pretorius Structures today. At Pretorius Structures we strive to deliver excellence, and will aim to deliver an industrial steel structure that exceeds you expectations.
Contact Pretorius Structures today to discuss your industrial steel structure needs
Speak to a professional consultant at Pretorius Structures about the industrial steel structure you need, and to discuss the details of your project. We possess the knowledge, machinery and products to erect quality industrial steel structures for commercial, agricultural and other industrial environments. Get Pretorius Structures on board for the construction of your steel building for satisfying results. Contact us today for assistance and a quote.
Some Of Our Clients
Why steel is best for industrial structures
Large agricultural buildings, garages, and skyscrapers are usually what comes to mind when thinking of structures that are made of steel. But today, these are no longer the only types of structures made of structural steel, which is now one of the most widely used building materials.
Why is steel favoured over other building materials? Numerous factors contribute to the daily consumption of tons of steel in building projects. Let’s take a look at some of the main advantages of using steel in industrial construction projects and other buildings:
- Lightweight building material
A steel I-beam will almost always be lighter than the lightest, structurally sound wood beam when it comes to steel frame constructions. This excellent strength-to-weight ratio makes steel frame construction easier, and also reduces the cost of shipping your materials.
- Ability to be customised
Steel’s versatility makes it a favourite among building designers. From the simplest to the most complicated projects, structural steel is a practical option that will meet almost every design need. Steel is the ideal material for even the most specialised pre-engineered metal building designs, since it can be shaped or formed in countless different ways.
- Cost-effective building option
Pre-engineered metal buildings can help you avoid breaking the bank in a number of ways. Steel buildings continue to be relatively inexpensive when compared to conventional building techniques. Steel components are frequently pre-engineered, which shortens the construction process and lowers your labour costs. As previously mentioned, the light-weight attributes of steel makes it easier to transport to the construction site, saving on transportation costs.
- Faster building times
Nowadays, everyone wants their industrial steel structures to be completed ahead of time and below their projected budget. That can definitely be achieved when using steel. Fast-tracked projects are typically a headache for the participating architects and construction teams. But when you use steel in your industrial construction project, this is not the case. As we previously discussed, a lot of structural steel buildings are pre-engineered at the manufacturing facility to a certain design and transported out ready to be erected. Large-scale commercial building projects can now be completed in a mere couple of weeks due to this significant acceleration of the construction process.
- Better for the environment
Businesses looking to go green commonly choose steel for constructing their industrial buildings, since it is recyclable and has a minimal carbon impact. Without losing any quality, steel may be recycled and re-used repeatedly. Steel offers a high rate of recycling and a focus on waste reduction, and steel production is also environmentally safe. Help build a cleaner environment by using steel for your industrial construction project.
Related articles and information:
- Commercial Building Contractors in South Africa – Pretorius Structures
- Commercial Steel Building Contractors
- Industrial Building Companies – South Africa
- Industrial Construction Companies in South Africa
- Industrial Construction Services – Pretorius Structures
- Industrial Steel Structures
- Steel Aircraft Hangar Construction- Pretorius Structures
- Steel Building Construction
- Steel Building Contractors in Johannesburg
- Steel Building Manufacturers – Pretorius Structures
- Steel Hangar Construction – Pretorius Structures
- Steel Office Buildings – Pretorius Structures
- Steel Storage Structures – Pretorius Structures
- Steel Structure Building, Fabrication & Erection