We are a Steel Structure Construction Company Specialising in:
- Warehouse, Workshop, Factory Construction
- A-Frame Houses
- Installation of Foundation bolts
- Standard Portal Frame Structures
- Lattice type design structures with clear spans in excess of 30 m’s
- Purpose build portal frame Structures – To Clients requirements
- Crane structures – 5 ton and upwards
- Structures fabricated from Cellular and Castellated beams
- Mezzanine floors
- All roof sheeting and wall cladding requirements
- Thermal Insulation
- Roller Shutter, Sliding & Hanger Doors
- In-house workshop drawings using Tekla and Stru-Cad
- Project Management
- Certified 56 Ton 1 meter retractable remote-controlled truck mounted crane with a 30-meter lift capability
- Certified 42 Ton 1 meter retractable remote-controlled truck mounted crane with a 24-meter lift capability for deliveries and erection of structural materials and structures. This unit consists of a horse and trailer combination that can extend to 22-meters in length for abnormal loads
- Certified 3 Stage 17-meter JCB Telescopic Handler
- All our projects are monitored and certified by our consulting civil and structural engineer.
- All materials used are sourced through quality assured and BEE suppliers.
- All materials delivered to Pretorius Structures are certified to engineering specifications.
- Strict in-house quality control checks are carried out on each individual steel structure fabricated in our factory.
- All welding is carried out by certified and coded welders in both CO2 and Arc welding.
Pretorius Structures is proud to vouch for and support its philosophy of a “Quality approach to all products”.
Given this philosophy, Pretorius Structures offers a full guarantee on all workmanship and its products.