Commercial Steel Building Contractors
Commercial Steel Building Contractors - When erecting a commercial steel building, it is essential to make use of a reputable and professional contractor to ensure a safe and satisfying structure that meets the clients' needs. Pretorius Structures is a leading commercial steel building contractor in South Africa, assisting clients in the industrial, commercial and agricultural environments to obtain steel structures that meet their business requirements. Whether you need a standard portal frame structure, or a fully customised structure designed for a specific purpose, Pretorius Structures is the company for the task.
You can expect quality steel structures, professional workmanship and cost-effective prices when relying on Pretorius Structures to erect the commercial steel structure you need. Get started today - contact Pretorius Structures for advice and a quote to erect the steel structure you desire.
The use and benefits of steel structures
Steel structures are widely used in industrial / commercial and agricultural environments, due to a number of reasons. Here's why you should consider letting Pretorius Structures erect a steel structure for your needs:
- Customisable design: A major benefit of a steel structure is that you can design a structure that meets your business and function requirements and needs. The team at Pretorius Structures, trusted commercial steel building contractors, will help to design a space that suits your needs, by means of our advanced drawing software. You can also choose to erect a standard portal frame structure, should you require a simple standard steel frame structure design. Let our team assist to determine your structural needs.
- Quality and durability: Steel structures are known for their strength and durability, and will withstand harsh weather conditions such as sun and rain without decaying, cracking and warping. Erecting a steel structures is a long term investment, as you will have many years of usage.
- Space: A main reason why steel structures are widely used in commercial, industrial and agricultural environments, is due to the amount of space that can be utilised. Steel structures offer large open spaces that are ideal for storage, production processes and fabrication, offering the client sufficient space for business purposes and needs.
- Cost-effectiveness: When it comes to the different building options, a steel structure definitely is the cost-effective choice. There is no material wastage and all beams and steel sheeting will be supplied according to the specifications, and it is quicker to construct that conventional buildings, saving on labour costs. Get a quote today to erect the commercial steel building you need.
Commercial Steel Structures by Pretorius Structures
Commercial structures are large buildings, built for commercial purposes such as retail, businesses and other public services. Because these buildings are usually quite large in size (horizontally and/or vertically), it is essential that they meet the quality and safety regulations to ensure that the building that is strong, durable and most importantly, safe. When considering these requirements, steel is definitely the way to go for commercial building projects. Steel features a high tensile strength, strength-to-weight ratio and is extremely durable, which is why many commercial building contractors opt for this building material.
Types of commercial buildings that Pretorius Structures can design and construct, include:
- Malls and shopping centres: Pretorius Structures have completed various projects for malls and shopping centres, providing clients with buildings that exceed their expectations. Discuss your shopping centre / mall design and construction needs with Pretorius Structures today.
- Gymnasiums: Pretorius Structures can complete your gymnasium structure according to your requirements and specifications. Trust this commercial building contractor in South Africa to design and construct your gymnasium.
- Schools and churches: Need to build new schools, classrooms or churches? A steel structure from Pretorius Structures is ideal. Discuss your steel structure needs with a consultant at Pretorius Structures.
- Other structures: Whatever your steel structure needs, Pretorius Structures can assist. Our teams experience and knowledge allow us to design and construct steel commercial and other steel structures that meet our clients’ needs and expectations.
The light weight, versatility and environmentally-friendliness of steel makes it the ideal material for your commercial building project. Let the team from Pretorius Structure design, fabricate and construct the commercial steel structure you need. We will oversee the complete building project from start to finish. Get in touch with the trusted commercial steel building contractors in South Africa today.
Contact the leading commercial steel building contractors today
Browse through Pretorius Structures’ list of construction services to see what we can offer you. Our team will, manage the project from start to finish, and take responsibility for the task at hand. Get the best steel structure from the preferred commercial steel building contractors in South Africa – Contact Pretorius Structures.
Some Of Our Clients
Types of commercial building construction
Many industries require the use of commercial steel structures. Here are some of the main types of commercial buildings:
- Retail buildings: Retail buildings include shops, malls, shopping centres
- Office buildings: These buildings are used for businesses that require office space.
- Leisure buildings: Commercial buildings used for leisure include hotels, entertainment facilities like casinos.
- Industrial buildings: Industrial structures include warehouses, factories and workshops.
- Healthcare buildings: Buildings used in healthcare like hospitals, medical centres and nursing homes.
Whatever you commercial building construction needs, you can rely on the team from Pretorius Structures to assist. We offer a professional and reliable commercial building construction service, that will meet all your requirements. Get in touch with Pretorius Structures today for commercial building construction services.
Frequently Asked Questions about Commercial Steel Structures
What is a commercial building?
Is a steel frame structure good for commercial buildings?
What is the difference between commercial and residential buildings?
What is the difference between commercial and industrial structures?
What types of commercial buildings are there?
What are building regulations in South Africa?