Steel Warehouse Prices in South Africa
Steel Warehouse Prices in South Africa – If you are in the market for a steel warehouse for your business needs, you will get cost-effective steel warehouse prices from Pretorius Structures.
Pretorius Structures specialise in the design, fabrication and construction of steel warehouses for every need. Whether you are looking to erect a standard portal frame structure, of need a custom-designed warehouse, our team can give you what you need.
A steel structure is a long term investment, which is why you should ensure that you get a professional and reliable steel building company in South Africa for the job. Pretorius Structures have been in the steel construction business for many years, and have assisted many customers to get the best steel structure for their needs. Get a professional construction service and competitive steel warehouse prices in South Africa from Pretorius Structures.
Important functions of a warehouse
A warehouse is a structure that is built for the purpose of storing goods temporarily. Warehouses are required by manufacturers, importers, exporters, wholesalers, transport businesses and customs, playing an important part in the supply chain of various goods.
Let’s take a look at some of the most important functions of a warehouse, that need to be considered in the design and construction of the building:
- Storage – The main purpose of a warehouse, of course, is the storage of different types of goods. This alone lets a number of factors come to mind that should be taken into account in the construction of a warehouse, such as the need for clear spans, the efficient use of space (vertically and horizontally).
- Safeguarding the goods – A warehouse is not only used to store various goods, but to keep the goods safe while in storage as well. A warehouse should protect goods from loss, theft, or damage due to harsh weather conditions like heat, wind, dust and moisture, etc.
- Transporting goods – Goods need to be received by the warehouse, transported easily to the dedicated location in the warehouse, efficiently picked from the location when needed, and transported to be loaded for shipment. All these activities require accessibility and unobstructed space to ease workflow and minimise bottle necks.
These three aspects need to be considered in the design of a warehouse structure, to ensure excellent performance, functionality and efficiency.
Some Of Our Clients
Professional warehouse construction at competitive prices
Pretorius Structures specialise in the design of warehouses, and will help you to obtain a warehouse that meets your requirements, at a price that fits your budget. Our professional team of engineers and draughtsmen will provide professional drawings of the warehouse for your approval, taking all factors and specifications into account.
Contact the team at Pretorius Structures today to get more information about what we can offer you, and to make use of our cost-effective steel warehouse prices for your steel structure building needs.
Why steel is the best choice for your structure in Johannesburg
It is no secret that steel is one of the most commonly used materials in construction today. But why steel? What makes this building material stand out above the rest? Let’s take a look at some of the main advantages of using steel for your structure in Johannesburg, and why steel is one of the most commonly used metals today:
- Strength and Durability – Steel is known for its high strength and durability. This makes steel idea for large structures like skyscrapers, as well as infrastructure like bridges, railways and even roads. Steel can withstand harsh environments, and can handle whatever comes its way! Winds, rain, hail, sun and snow – Structural steel outmatches most other materials in this regard. You are thus ensured of a steel structure in Johannesburg that is strong and durable, when making use of a reliable construction company.
- Meets various needs – Steel is not only used in construction, but a number of other industries as well such as manufacturing, infrastructure, mechanical equipment, automotive, aerospace and other transportation sectors to name a few. This is because of the excellent versatility of steel, and the ability of steel to be sculpted into any variety of forms. These characteristics of steel makes it a perfect fit for design software. Therefore, steel is found everywhere from bridges and buildings to vehicles, planes and equipment.
- Cost-effective choice – Steel is becoming more and more popular in the construction of residential structures, mainly due to it being competitively prices when compared to traditional building methods. Although it is not the cheapest material to choose from, the value for your money definitely beats the rests. Material is used more efficiently, with little to no wastage, contributing to its cost-effectiveness.
- Better for the environment – Maybe you won’t believe it at first, but steel is an environmentally friendly building material. This is because once steel is manufactured, it can be used forever. Steel is 100% recyclable. It can be re-used, re-purposed or recycled.
You can thus rest assured that your steel structure in Johannesburg will be everything you require in a building and more. An aesthetically pleasing design, durability and cost-efficient.
Get the team from Pretorius Structures to design, fabricate and construct your steel structure in Johannesburg for excellent results.