Factory Construction Company / Steel Factories
If you need to erect a steel structure for a factory, Pretorius Structures is the company for you. Vast experience and knowledge about the construction of steel structures enables Pretorius Structures to deliver a professional service with satisfying results to our clients.
Pretorius Structures services clients across South Africa, as well as in other African countries including Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia and Mozambique. Pretorius Structures have built a strong reputation amongst our clients in commercial and industrial industries, by providing them with steel structures that meet their needs.
Let the team at Pretorius Structures help you to plan, design and construct your factory building. Get a quote today from one of the leading factory construction companies in Africa.
Planning and constructing your factory building
Building a factory is a long term investment, which is why it is of utmost importance to ensure that the building you erect is of high quality, meets your process needs, and complies with the industry rules and regulations. This is why you should trust a professional factory construction company, like Pretorius Structures, to assist.
Pretorius Structures have gained extensive experience in the construction of industrial, commercial and agricultural steel structures. We will provide you with a complete project management service, taking care of every detail of the construction of your factory building. Our comprehensive factory construction service includes the following, as per your requirements:
- The planning, design and erection of your steel factory
- The installation of foundation bolts for a secure structure
- Mezzanine floors
- Various door types to choose from: roller shutter, sliding or hanging doors
- Installation of thermal insulation
- Ventilation system installation
Talk to the team at Pretorius Structures about your factory construction project today for professional advice and assistance, so that you can erect a structure that meets your requirements.
The different phases in factory construction
Before the first phase of the factory construction project can start, you will need to have your business plan and funding in place. The location and building permits also need to be obtained.
The construction of a factory happens in three different phases:
- Design phase: This is where the design of your factory will be drawn by using professional drawing software by qualified draughtsmen and engineers. The team will ensure that your factory structure meets the quality and safety standards, and conforms to all building legislation. Your specific requirements and needs in terms of layout, accessibility, and use of space will be taken into account. You will be provided with drawing plans for your approval. Once the plans have been approved, the next phase of the factory construction project will kick off.
- Fabrication phase: The next phase, is Fabrication. This is where the beams, columns, roof sheets and cladding will be cut, bent and packed, ready to be transported to the construction site. Most of the fabrication will happen off-site, which helps to speed up the construction process, as well as ensures the accuracy of materials.
- Construction phase: The last phase, is the Construction of the steel factory. The team from Pretorius Structures will build you steel structure professionally, paying attention to detail and ensuring we provide a quality structure that will exceed your expectations. n
Why steel is the best material for your factory
Steel is the most commonly used construction material for the construction of industrial structures like factories, workshops and warehouses. This is due to the sheer strength this material offers, as well as its design flexibility, price and the fact that it is easier to transport and construct.
Trust the leading steel structure company in South Africa to manage your factory construction project from the design phase, right through to the construction and handover. You can rest assured that we have the best team for the job!
A steel structure that meets your application needs
Steel structures are extremely versatile, and widely used in various industrial and commercial environments. These structures provide ample space, and can be customised to meet your specific application and process requirements. Let Pretorius Structures assist with the design of your factory building, and provide you with an efficient service to get the job done within the required timeframe.
Contact Pretorius Structures today to speak to a friendly and professional consultant who will advise you on your best options. Professional service, quality steel structures and competitive prices make Pretorius Steel a leading steel structure company.